Welcome to nDesign™ Gateway
The nCounter® Analysis System allows for up to 800 different genes to be measured from a single sample, or for a 4X increase in throughput, up to 200 different genes can be measured using our unique nCounter® Plex2™ Expression Assay. Our goal is simply to enable your research by allowing you the greatest flexibility.Enabling Custom Pathway-based Translational Research
How it works:
Browse by species, GO terms, pathways, diseases, research area or simply search by typing in a keyword.
You can view and select Pre-designed Panels or view a list of genes and probes related to your research. You can simply select one of the Pre-designed Panels from our collection, or you can add probes directly to a new collection to build your custom CodeSet.
Submit your customized list or Pre-designed Panel to request a quote on your project.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I don't see my favorite gene on the list?
- Do you have probes for other species?
- How many probes per target do you recommend?
- How do I match NanoString probe sequences with other manufacturer’s probe sequences?
- Can I use this site to design my CNV or custom miRNA assays?
- I would like to target a different exon/region of my target than I see listed here or I am interested in isoform specific probes. How do I do this?
- How do I select all probes that were returned from my search?
- I already have a list of genes selected in Excel or other format, how do I submit this to NanoString? Do I have to search for each gene and add it to my CodeSet?
- Why can’t I find the PAM50 panel in nDesign Gateway?